1. Identification of the data controller
The Online Meeting Cooperative is a collective initiative co-produced as a Consortium initiated by femProcomuns SCCL cooperative and headquarters at Providencia 42, 08024 Barcelona, Webarchitects Cooperative, with headquarters in Sheffield, United Kingdom and Collective.tools with headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, which collectively act as the owner, facilitator and administrator of meet.coop domain and subdomains. For clarity, in this document the term “Meet.coop” refers to the The Online Meeting Cooperative project.
As part of using the online services, the Online Meeting Cooperative will be collectively responsible for data processing and will abide by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are: email@example.com.
2. A matter of ethics
Meet.coop is especially sensitive to the protection of personal data of Users of Internet services. We are looking for the best ways for Users to regain control of their data and remain anonymous when they prefer. We invite Users to reflect on these conditions and suggest improvements to this policy through the Meet.coop Forum (forum.meet.coop).
3. Data protection
The personal data provided by the User will be treated with the appropriate degree of protection, according to current regulations, with the necessary security measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access by third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is: a) when the user is a natural person: the consent and / or execution of the contract when the interested party is part of it, and b) when the user represents a legal person: the consent and/or, in relation to the data of the contact persons, the legitimate interest. In the latter case, the User agrees to inform the contact persons of the content of this clause.
Meet.coop is trying to reduce access to personal data with the technical measures at its disposal. In this way, organisations that contract dedicated services will be able to manage their collective in such a way that Meet.coop technicians only have access to the maintenance part of the services but not to the data, except when the User explicitly requests to make an intervention in their service.
Meet.coop collects information about to process donations, and to enable us to provided services to our members.
We also collect information from our websites to improve your experience when you visit us and to monitor which pages are visited the most often.
4. Assignment of data
The data may be processed by the following collaborating entities: the organisations and their staff that co-produce Meet.coop, collaborating partners of Online Meeting Cooperative and Internet service providers necessary in the production of the services. They must sign an agreement for data processing with the Data Processing Manager. In no case is it shared with other parties without the consent of the User.
The personal data provided on Meet.coop will be used to:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the business relationship formalised by the contracting of products and / or services through this Website. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for as long as this business relationship is maintained and, once completed, during the legally prescribed retention and prescription periods of liability.
- Respond to requests for information and / or inquiries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for the periods of retention and prescription of legally required responsibilities.
- To keep the User informed, even by electronic means, of products, services and news from Meet.coop. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User withdraws his consent. If the User consents to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must tick the box provided for this purpose on this Website.
- In the event of sending a curriculum vitae through this Website, the data provided by the User will be processed to meet their job application and, where appropriate, allow them a job at Meet.coop. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User revokes his consent or 24 months have elapsed since his receipt.
6. Rights of the User
The User may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation or portability by e-mail addressed to the Data Protection Officer via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In treatments whose legitimacy is based on consent, the User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The User will have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. We inform you that failure to provide the requested information may imply the impossibility of formalising or fulfilling the object of the contract.
We remind you that in any case you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). In addition, the general rules of jurisdiction applicable to the protection of personal data are applicable to this data protection commitment.